Younts South Club
Overview: The Younts South Club seats allow you to experience Clemson football the way it should be: outdoors, hearing the crowd roar, the band play and the cannon fire. Retreat to the club lounge when necessary, for the climate control, private restrooms, food and beverage, HD TVs and access to your personal beverage locker.
- Open-air seating
- Climate-controlled club lounge
- HD TVs throughout club lounge
- Complimentary gameday program (per game)
- Personal locker with iced cooler
- Chairback seating with cup holder
- Access to club two hours prior to game & one hour after the game
- Exclusive social atmosphere
- Private, climate-controlled restrooms
- Cups, mixers & ice provided in the locker area
- All-inclusive pregame buffet & appetizers at halftime
How To Qualify: Currently all Younts South Club seats have been sold for the 2020 football season. To qualify and be added to the wait list for the South Club at Death Valley in 2021, a capital pledge is required in addition to being at the IPTAY ($3,500) Annual Fund level or above. The capital gift pledge is a three year term agreement and will contribute to your IPTAY Priority Points. For inquiries, please contact a member of our premium team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (864) 656-9421.
Younts South Club
|Seat Location||2020 Annual Lease Total |
(three year term agreement)
|Zone 1||$3,200.00||Please Contact our Premium Team|
|Zone 2||$2,600.00||Please Contact our Premium Team|
Premium seat holders must be active members of the IPTAY Annual Fund at the IPTAY level ($3,500) or higher.
*Annual lease total includes ticket cost, catering services, a premium donation and will contribute to your IPTAY Priority Point total.