Overview: The all-new Masters Club, made possible by IPTAY Cornerstone Partners Ansley and Greg Masters, will allow you to experience the passion, pageantry and tradition of football in Memorial Stadium with the comforts of home. These in-stadium seats provide a direct view of the Hill and the new video board. Join in the roar of the crowd or retreat to the comfort of the climate-controlled club to enjoy refreshments, private restrooms and HD TVs.
- Open-air seating
- Climate-controlled club lounge
- HD TVs throughout the club
- Exclusive social atmosphere
- Complimentary gameday program (per game)
- Personal locker with an iced cooler
- Chairback seating with cup holder
- Access to club two hours prior to game & one hour after the game
- Private, climate-controlled restrooms
- Cups, mixers & ice provided in locker area
- All-inclusive pregame buffet & appetizers at halftime
How To Qualify: To qualify and be added to the wait list for the Masters Club in 2023, a capital pledge is required in addition to being at the IPTAY ($3,500) Annual Fund level or above. The capital gift pledge is a three-year term agreement and will contribute to your IPTAY Priority Points. For inquiries, please contact a member of our premium team by email at email@example.com or call (864) 656-9421.
|2023 Lease Total |
(Three year term agreement)
|$2,300||Please Contact our Premium Team|
Masters Club seat holders must be active members of the IPTAY Annual Fund at the IPTAY level ($3,500) or higher.
*Annual lease total includes ticket cost, amenities and a premium donation which will contribute to your IPTAY Priority Point total.