Overview: The WestZone Club allows you to experience Clemson football the way it should be: outdoors, hearing the crowd roar, the band play and the cannon fire. Retreat to the club lounge when necessary, for the climate control, private restrooms, food and beverage, HD TVs and access to your personal beverage locker.
- Open-air seating
- Climate-controlled club lounge
- HD TVs throughout the club lounge
- Exclusive social atmosphere
- Complimentary gameday program (per game)
- Personal locker with an iced cooler
- Chairback seating with cup holder
- Access to club two hours prior to game & one hour after the game
- Private, climate-controlled restrooms
- Cups, mixers & ice provided in locker area
- All-inclusive pregame buffet & appetizers at halftime
How To Qualify: Currently all WestZone Club seats have been sold for the 2020 football season. To qualify and be added to the wait list for the WestZone Club at Death Valley in 2021, a capital pledge is required in addition to being at the IPTAY ($3,500) Annual Fund level or above. The capital gift pledge is a three year term agreement and will contribute to your IPTAY Priority Points. For inquiries, please contact a member of our premium team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (864) 656-9421.
|2020 Annual Lease Total |
(Three year term agreement)
|$2,300.00||Please Contact our Premium Team|
Premium seat holders must be active members of the IPTAY Annual Fund at the IPTAY level ($3,500) or higher.
*Annual lease total includes ticket cost, catering services, a premium donation and will contribute to your IPTAY Priority Point total.