Tiger Cub Club/CATS
IPTAY Tiger Cub and CATS Clubs are for our young Tiger Fans who want to show their support. The Cub and CATS programs started in 1993 and now have more than 2,000 members.
These clubs are a great way for a young fan to build his or her IPTAY Priority Points. For each year that a Tiger Cub or CAT is a member, they will receive one priority point towards their IPTAY accounts. The priority points will then transfer to their adult IPTAY memberships.
Tiger Cub Club: Ages Birth to 12
Tiger CATS: Ages 13 to 18
Benefits for Tiger Cubs and CATS
- Age-appropriate gift package every year
- Tiger Cub Birthday Party held during football season
- Tiger Cub Day at specified men's & women's basketball games
- Discounted admission to selected football & men's basketball games
- FREE tickets to select baseball & soccer games
- FREE admission to all women's basketball games
- Special postcards & newsletters from the Tiger Cub
Annual membership: $30 or Sustaining membership* (from application to age 18): $500
*Sustaining Cubs and CATS: When you join as a sustaining member, we’ll automatically place a brick with the Tiger Cub’s name in the plaza surrounding the Tiger Cub statue outside the IPTAY Center. This is a special place just for our fans age 18 and younger.
Kelly Geiger, Director of Collegiate and Pre-Collegiate Programs firstname.lastname@example.org