What is the IPTAY REP Volunteer Program?
The IPTAY REP volunteer program is critical to the growth of IPTAY. From its inception, The REP volunteer program was designed to solicit new members and put the best foot forward for Clemson. As IPTAY continues to move into the future, it is important that each of us play a role in growing our membership, raise the funds for athletic scholarships, new and upgraded facilities, the Neiri Family Student-Athlete Enrichment Center, strength and conditioning, nutrition services, life skills and more. The foundation of the REP volunteer program is to help retain current donors of, engage new and prospective donors, and promote the IPTAY mission.
The role of an IPTAY REP volunteer is important to the success of the “One-IPTAY” enterprise. For IPTAY to continue to meet the demands of the increasing education costs, IPTAY Representatives must be willing to:
RETAIN: Help keep current IPTAY members active with their donations and involvement.
ENGAGE: Assist IPTAY in the engagement of current and prospective donors.
PROMOTE: Promote the IPTAY mission in their communities.
- Contact prospective donors
- Contact previous donors who did not renew
- Contact current donors who may be able to increase their level of giving
- Contact recent graduates about continuing their IPTAY involvement
- Refer prospective "Major Gift" donors
- Assist the IPTAY staff in maintaining and updating donor records
- Provide the IPTAY Office with news about donors or their families
- Abide by all Clemson University, ACC and NCAA guidelines, rules and regulations
IPTAY REP Volunteer FAQ
- Gives you a local/personal contact with another donor that has received training and information helpful in answering donors’ questions
- Provides someone who can connect you with the necessary IPTAY staff members to answer questions you have specific to seating/ticketing availability, premium seat opportunities, parking, recurring gift payments, and more.
- Get quick answers about membership deadlines, ticket ordering timelines from someone you know personally and has a vested interest just like you
- Receive invitations to local IPTAY donor or Clemson Club hosted events such as viewing parties, networking/social hours and opportunities to fellowship with other Clemson faithful featuring guests speakers from Clemson Athletics and IPTAY.
If you have a friend, family member or someone that you’ve gotten to know through Clemson that is a REP you can email IPTAY@clemson.edu or firstname.lastname@example.org providing your IPTAY #/Account Name and the IPTAY #/Account name of the REP you want to be assigned to (If you don’t have someone specific you can simply email us and ask to be assigned to a REP that lives in your area.)
Contact information (mailing address, phone number, email address), current and previous year’s IPTAY membership level
No, that choice is up to each IPTAY member but we are confident that having one assigned to you is beneficial
No, the donor has complete control of the connection with their volunteer REP and can make changes as needed based on relationships with other REPs
Contact us today by calling 1-800-CLEMSON or send an email to Ellis Johnson email@example.com
|Chad Abramson (Team Captain)
|Little Mountain, S.C.
|Ninety Six, S.C.
|Jacksonville Beach, Fla.
|Russell Tate (Team Captain)
|Charles Cooper (Team Captain)
|Wilson & Ann Hunter
|Durrell Mast (Team Captain)
|Pawleys Island, S.C.
|Myrtle Beach, S.C.
|Boiling Springs, S.C.
|Goose Creek, S.C.
|Missy Nolind (Team Captain)
|Rose Marie Craft
|Murrells Inlet, S.C.
|Sam O'Neal (Team Captain)
|T. Carroll Atkinson
|Billie Jo Culver
|Cape Canaveral, Fla.
|Ashley Segal (Team Captain)
|Rock Hill, S.C.
|Mt. Pleasant, S.C.
|Moravian Falls, N.C.
|Mark & Hazel Modica
|Moncks Corner, S.C.
|Eric Seymore (Team Captain)
|Cocoa Beach, Fla.
|Sneads Ferry, N.C.
|Cross Hill, S.C.
|Tripp Edwards (Team Captain)
|Cross Hill, S.C.
|Bill Tumblin (Team Captain)