Give To Track & Field and Cross Country
The Clemson Track & Field and Cross Country Fund
The Clemson University Track & Field and Cross Country programs have a proud tradition of success that includes a two-time Olympic gold medalist, eleven First-Team All-ACC Honors, and four consecutive ACC Indoor Championships in the past decade. As we continue the expansive growth of collegiate athletic success, it is important the Clemson Track & Field and Cross Country continue to train and compete at an elite level.
Track & Field and Cross Country have been an investment over the past decade for colleges across the nation. Institutions have invested in player and team equipment to ensure the safety and health of student-athletes while also considering cost-saving measures over time. Five primary investments include an Alter G machine, curved treadmills, outdoor and indoor facility renovations and the addition of a Cross Country course.
Mark Elliott-Director of Track & Field and Cross Country
IPTAY is one of the main lifebloods of Clemson Track & Field and Cross Country, as it relates to support. Our student-athletes’ scholarships and facilities are the best in the nation. In all the support you can think of, IPTAY is the common denominator. We are so very thankful for your generosity.
The Clemson Track & Field and Cross Country Fund…
…will help provide development and facility updates to student-athletes, including:
- Alteerg (Anti-Gravity Treadmill): With the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill, athletes can use precision unweighted to begin post-surgery rehabilitation sooner, train through injuries and increase sports performance. AlterG develops trusted, leading-edge rehab and training equipment using NASA Differential Air Pressure technology.
- Curved Treadmill: A curved treadmill is a non-motorized treadmill propelled by the motion of your own body. The U-shaped treadmill reduces joint stress and keeps form at a natural inline while engaging more muscle groups compared to a standard treadmill.
- Outdoor Track Renovations: Reconstruction of the Rock Norman Outdoor Track.
- Indoor Track Renovations: Addition of an HVAC system for the Indoor Track & Field complex.
- Cross Country Addition: Create and maintain a home Cross Country course.